Denyers introduce Patient & Emergency Trolleys
At Denyers we understand how awkward it is to maneuver a large trolley around our busy hospitals.
To help alleviate these problems and streamline work flows we have introduced a new patient trolley to Australian hospitals – the model QA3.
The main design criterion was t o create as compact, lightweight and maneuverable a product as possible without compromising the size of the patient lying surface whilst providing all the other features expected of a modern patient trolley.
Combining supreme maneuverability for staff with maximum comfort for patients, this latest model from UK based Anetic Aid features:
• Increased maximum patient weight limit
• Exceptional low height
• Virtually zero transfer gap
• Gas assisted back lift
• K8 Pressure Care Mattress
• Damper-assisted Trendelenburg tilt
• Unique “5th wheel” for unmatched maneuverability
• Huge installed base of extremely happy users
• Extra-high height option available
• Dedicated Emergency version available
• Optional larger castors for even greater ease of movement
• Highly competitive pricing
The QA3 is easily guided by one person, and with the backrest raised it is little more than 1.8m long. It also descends lower and is narrower and shorter than nearly all other patient trolleys on the market.
The mattress covers the full width of the trolley for maximum patient comfort and the cot sides retract completely underneath it, which is why there is a virtually zero transfer gap.
Combine these features with our unique 5th wheel steering mechanism, and you have a trolley that is supremely easy to handle in the tight congested spaces of your average busy hospital.
As well as patient transport, there is a dedicated Emergency Trolley version of the QA3 which is X-ray translucent for A&E, plus a special Endoscopy version which can be offered with a significant 100mm increase in its maximum height.