MarLED E9i/E15 Series
Part Number: LIG/8970003
- What’s included
- Download PDF
Email this to a Friend
The marLED E Series lights are based on 3rd generation LED technology which makes them very compact, light and efficient.The marLED “E” series surgical lights build on the strengths and reputation established by the “V” series lights but at a lower price entry-point and with the exclusion of a couple of more advanced features.
- LED technology allows unparalleled control of the light source and light field as well as control over light temperature to highlight tissues under different conditions.
- The Martin marLED E15 utilise 15 clusters (9 for the E9i) of 4 of the latest LEDs inside specially designed reflectors to achieve excellent light qualities for all types of surgical procedures.
- Dimming is available down to 30% and a “backlight” function of 5% is also included.
- LED bulbs have a life of over 40,000 hours.
- A control panel attached to each lighthead allows full control of all functions. This panel is also located on the wall and has an additional external interface.
- The central handle also allows the focus to be set and in addition can also switch off the lights.
- Both sterilisable and disposable handle options are available and these are the same as for the rest of the Martin range.
(standard value: 37.5%)
|Power input1)||49 W||45 W||35 W|
|Effective life of light source||40,000 h||40,000 h||40,000 h|
(electric dimming from/to)
|30–100% / 5% (in endo-mode)|
(at a distance of 1 m)
|160.000 lx||160.000 lx||130.000 lx|
|Light fi eld diameter
(d10, distance of 1 m)
|175–260 mm||170–220 mm||160–230 mm|
|Color rendering index (CRI)
|Battery charging time2)
(for marLED® E Battery)
|2 h||2 h||2 h|