CEMOR® Monitor Carrier System
Part Number: LIG/Cemor
- What’s included
- Download PDF
Email this to a Friend
CEMOR – Monitor carrier systems – supporting diagnostic imaging
Solutions for one up to eight flat screens
The CEMOR monitor carrier systems from Ondal are used with imaging systems for radiology, cardio-vascular investigations, hybrid operating rooms, and for endoscopic surgery. Thanks to their flexibility, a solution can be configured for any desired flat screen application. With adaptive monitor mounting, it is even possible to put together 4x, 6x and 8x combinations with flat screens from different manufacturers and in different sizes, as well as to mount large screens individually.
Carried by a height adjustable pendant system, the CEMOR monitor carrier systems can be easily moved about in space and optimally positioned.
Advantages of CEMOR monitor carrier systems
- 3D-adjustability of the flat screens for a gap-free mounting
- Tilting of the flat screens 5° vertically and horizontally for ideal viewing angle
- Internal cable routing
- Corner protection from all sides
- Easy refitting of single flat screens or of a 4X, 6X or 8X system to a single large screen
- Media box to integrate various functions like infrared interfaces or X-ray indicator lamps
- Single or double arm pendant systems
Please refer to PDF Brochure or Enquire about this product.