Articulating Arm Positioner
Part Number: FIS/4670.01, FIS/4646.01-E, FIS/4646.03
- What’s included
- Download PDF
Email this to a Friend
Articulated arms with quick central fixation for secure arm positioning during surgical interventions
Fisso Arm supports are easy to position and can be fixed securely and rapidly with a single knob. The single mechanical central tightening device enables simple and secure holding of the patient’s arm during surgery, allowing single-handed adjustment.
- Easy handling thanks to the quick central fixation
- Exact positioning and safe holding
- Easy to clean
- Modular design
- Fisso systems are made of high-quality steel and light alloy.
- The products can be cleaned and disinfected, but not sterilized.
- Overall length of both sections of:
Articulating arm = 460mm
Arm diameter = 12mm
- Armpad 450 x 115 x 40mm
The Lateral Armboard has an integrated clamp
(please state rail size of your operating table)
Armboard part numbers:
FIS/4646.01-E Lateral armboard for Euro, UK, US rail
FIS/4646.03 Lateral armboard for Denyer rail
FIS/4670.01 Vertical armboard, all rails