Legacy Orthopaedic Frame
Part Number: OE/1059
- What’s included
- Download PDF
Email this to a Friend
The Denyer Orthopaedic Extension Frame has been manufactured to the highest standards from carefully chosen materials in order to provide superior rigidity through all orthopaedic procedures.
- Closed tibial nailing
- Closed femoral nailing
- Bilateral hip pinning
- Unilateral hip pinning
- Smooth clear surfaces provide ease of cleaning to all parts of the frame.
- Free running castors and quick connect clamps ensures operation of the Denyer Orthopaedic Frame in minutes.
- Four anti-static, cushioned perineal posts are provided with the Denyer Orthopaedic Extension Frame.
- Standard saddle
- Small saddle
- Cushions for both saddles
- Perineal polycarbonate post with cushion
- Pair of leather traction boots
For XRT4000, XRT5000 and XRT6000:
Attachment bar which enables fitting to base at distal end
- Tibial nailing device