Part Number: AM/A-9300
- What’s included
- Download PDF
Email this to a Friend
The Allen Traction Boot with Active Heel™ Technology provides superb traction results during orthopaedic procedures. This patented technology can be used with a wide range of foot sizes – from size 5 female to size 14 male – to securely hold the patient anatomy and sustain traction during fracture, trauma and arthroscopic procedures.
The unique design accommodates either the left or the right foot and provides integral handles for quick and easy patient positioning. An intuitive ratchet mechanism helps provide precise traction. The quick release mechanism provides quick release of traction and enables the patient anatomy to be easily removed from the boot. The boot disposable helps maintain skin integrity, patient comfort and cleanliness.
- Active Heel Technology
- Accommodates foot from sizes 5 (female) to 14 (male)
- Universal: One boot fits left or right foot
- Easily retrofits your existing Denyer, Mizuhosi®, Steris®, Maquet®, Trumpf® and Schaerer® traction tables
- Eliminate the need for excessive taping
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- CE marked