2000 Series – Vascular
Part Number: SON/XAE-500
- What’s included
- Download PDF
Email this to a Friend
Introducing the Sonobed 2000 from Heritage Medical
Sonographer Jason Stassney (RVT, RDCS), understood first hand the discomfort associated with working on flat exam beds. That’s why he decided to design a bed that met the needs of both the Sonographer and Patient.
SonoBed™ custom designs offer patented features that enable Sonographers to place their patient in optimal positions and obtain the best views possible.
These beds ease strain and stress off the Sonographer and give the patient a comfortable examination experience.
KEY FEATURES – 2000 Vascular
- Double Wedge Section™ – Standard Feature (also optional)
Powered for patient positioning assistance
- Armboard – Standard Feature
- Footboard – Standard Feature
- Central Locking Casters – Optional Feature
- Electronic Trendelenburg 15°/30° Reverse – Standard on Vascular Bed Only
2000 SERIES VASCULAR
- Two 330.2 mm x 330.2 mm patient positioning Wedge Section™
- 272kg Load Capacity
- Electronic Trendelenburg 15°/30° Vascular Bed Only
- Infinite Position Electric Hand Control (Height, Fowler & Optional Trendelenburg)
- Electric Positioning Fowler
- Powerful and fast electric height.
Adjustable from 660.40 mm to 965.20 mm with a 272kg Lift Capacity
- Spacious Measurements 762 mm width x 1879.60 mm length
- Heavy duty Steel Frame
Painted with baked on Powder coated finish for years of durability
- Four protective Rubber Corner Bumpers
- 127 mm Total lock casters
- Convenient storage shelf for supplies.
Sonobed Sonographer’s couch
Your choice of upholstery colour:
(Standard colour is “Flint”)
SON/945504 Central lock casters
SON/945511 Power drop cardiac section
SON/945513 “Ergo” rails
SON/945514 Wrap-around grab rail
SON/945515 Head rail
SON/945516 Ultra-low column (20″ to 36″)
SON/945518 Foot control
SON/945571 Power wedge sections